You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if:
1. It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."
2. You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.
3. You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."
4. You bow your head when someone prays.
5. You remove your hat when you enter a building.
6. You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play The National Anthem.
7. You treat military vets with great respect, and always have.
8. You've never burned an American flag.
9. You reward an honest day’s work with an honest day’s pay.
10. You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.
11. You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.
12. You'd give your last dollar to a friend.
The Cyclone Cats Dazey, Jesse, and Conner Cloud interjected a GREAT addition to this TT, so I'm printing it here as #13B.
They remind us that True Americans "stand up when the US flag passes you by" as well.
God Bless the U S A !