Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Eight Random Things meme: The "Feline Americans" edition

THREE NEW POSTS TODAY! KEEP READIN'!

I've Been Tagged: Eight Random Facts Meme
Meeyauw tagged me for this meme.

After doin' the Seven Random Facts Meme, I don't know that there are any random facts left that the blogosphere hasn't squeezed out of me.

Hmm ... what to do? What to do?

The Rules
Each player states 8 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged. Ask them to read your blog.

Okey dokey ... Since you know ALMOST efurrything 'bout me, I'm gonna do:
Eight Random Facts About The Feline Americans

1. Pumpkin gets cat-acne on his lips.
2. Lucky Charmz likes to be chased around with a taco press.
3. Cocoa Puff has white whiskers on one side of his face and black ones on the other.
4. Sparky Fuzzypants goes absolutely crazy when Mom picks up the slicker brush and "brushes" the air near him.
5. Pumpkin's pawpads feel like (and LOOK LIKE) pencil erasers.
6. Lucky Charmz can tell time ... He knows when it's exactly 6:30 AM.
7. Cocoa Puff has a NASTY case of dandruff.
8. Sparky Fuzzypants likes Razzleberry pie from Marie Callender's.

I'm gonna tag anyone who wants to play! Batter up!

8 comments:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Wow, I didn't know that about Cocoa Puff! That's pretty neat! I get acne on my lips, too! I loved reading these great facts about you all.

Daisy said...

Those are really funny things! The Feline Americans are a great group.

MaoMao said...

hehehe, great list, and Momma loves you guys' names!

I'm taggin' you for another meme! This one's about yer fav'rite things. Come check out my bloggie for details.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy Mae you have a wonderful blog. You guys are such fun to read about.
Be blessed,
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

Zoey and the furballs said...

Pie? Pie? I've never had that. I wonder if I would like it??

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

What fun facts about the Feline Americans. We have to admit that those involving Sparky Fuzzypants intrigue us the most! Though Lucky Charmz being chased with a taco press also seems like a wonder to behold! Got any videos of this stuff?
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

The M's said...

That is neat Coco Puff, black and white whiskers. Munchkin tells time too.

Anonymous said...

#2??? whut's a taco press? fur that matter, we neffur seen a real live taco neither. we'z gonna go google taco press an see if we kin figger owt why havin' one chasin' you wood be fun.
Cocoa