Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tagged for a MEME! Seven Random Facts About Me!

Seven Random Facts About Me
Luxor tagged me!
Here are the rules for this meme ...

Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) All of my leather is black except my bottom lip which is HOT PINK!
2) I don't like goin' outside ('cuz I used to live there), but I really, really want a stroller.
3) I own a black lead and harness, but instantly fall over and become immobile when Mom puts it on me.
4) I love to rub my whiskers on Mom's satin pillow cases (meeeooowwwww!).
5) When I walk, my midsection moves in the opposite direction as my legs so I look like I'm John Travolta strutting in Saturday Night Fever.
6) I'm ashamed to admit that I have smelled all of the Feline Americans' butts ... more than once.
7) When Mom wants to put Advantage on me or clip my claws, I immediately run into the bedroom and jump onto the bed. Mom instantly catches me and has her way with me (no, not THAT way!). You'd think that I'd find a more effective hiding place, but somehow I don't.

I will be tagging ...
a. My cousin Ben2 ('cuz Suzanne's probably already been chosen)
b. My cousin Zoey
c. My boyfriend Jake the Chippendude
d. Skeeter from Skeeter & LC
e. Puff from Puff Has Spoken
f. Bogdan from The Morning Scratch
g. Tripper the Psycho Stray Cat

10 comments:

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Thanks for tagging me, DaisyMae. 'Sheba and I are the same as you when it comes to #3! It's like we're in a straitjacket or something.

So, seven facts, huh? I'll have to do some thinking.

Smooches,
~Jake

Lux said...

Black leather - wooo! Plus a black lead and harness; are you goth? Interesting facts, DaisyMae :)

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh it's fun learning about you, Daisy Mae. Your Mom's satin pillow cases sound great to rub on.
Purrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Phoebe said...

DaisyMae, those are very interesting facts about you. I would like to see your midsection dance like John Travolta. That sounds funny! You should hide UNDER the bed - that's where Monica always hides and it works pretty well sometimes.

Parker said...

" I, I, I, I'm Stayin' Alive!" That is a great visual!

The M's said...

Missy also does #3, but Mommie bean just picks her up and takes her outside anyway. Missy likes going outside, once she is there.

Daisy said...

Oooh! A hot pink bottom lip sounds very sexy! You are one cool cat. I hope you get a stroller.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I am having so much fun learning more about everyone. Very cool that all of your leather is black except for your lower lip. I hope you get a stroller - I love mine!

The Furry Kids said...

Under the bed is great hiding place because even if your mom can get a hold of you, you can make yourself all rubbery and then it's impossible for her to get you out. Hahahahaha!
Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

Oh, fiddlesticks. I was going to tag you for the same meme. I am slow on the uptake today *smile and purr*!

I enjoyed reading your answers. Satin pillow cases sound delightful!