Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast #26



Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?

I used to wear a watch, six silver bangles, three pair of earrings, and twelve silver band rings ... I've pared it down to the three pair of earrings and the watch (and occasionally the "Return to Tiffany's" silver bracelet). When I'm on vacation, like now, I'm just wearing the tiny diamond-chip studs in the upper ear piercing ... that's it.

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?

"The Swan" from Carnival of the Animals by Camille Saint-Saens featuring Yo-Yo Ma on cello.

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?

I've always liked seemly stodgy last names like "Sloan" or "Bentley" ... They sound dignified and aristocratic. I REALLY like "Windsor," but I don't think that either of Prince Charles' sons are my type. Sigh ...

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

I've never seen "Midnight Cowboy" although I hear and see references to it all of the time in entertainment magazines (and there's a great set of scenes in an episode of "Futurama" with Zapp Brannigan and Kif playing the Jon Voight and Dustin Hoffman roles) ... I've also never seen "Apocolypse Now" even though it's one of the most widely referenced films of the past fifty years. I tried to watch "Deliverance," but got too grossed out to finish the film ... Poor Ned Beatty.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.

Nothing makes me feel in the thick of "summer" like smelling a roaring campfire at the beach.

No comments: