Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Secret Paws Summer Edition: Nelson, Edmond, Nitro, and Xing Lu

Charmee got a Secret Paws package from Nelson, Edmond, Nitro, and Xing Lu and was he ever excited!

I get mail all of the time 'cuz I'm the doyenne of the Feline Americans. Charmee NEVER gets mail 'cept stuff addressed to "occupant" that Mom gives him 'cuz she feels a little sorry for him. So when she came home with the mail and there was a furry big envelope addressed to LUCKY CHARMZ, he was beside himself with joy! You should have heard him:

"Oh, oh, oh ... Lookie! Mail fer MEEEEE! Gimme! Gimme! I wanna open my mail rite NOWWWWW! Mom. Mom. Mom! Mommmm!!! Now! I wanna open my mail! Cut off duh tape! I wanna see ...".


The little fella was not disappointed either! His envelope was full of his favorite stuff: Toys and treats! He got some really great smellin' furry mice, some crinkle balls (that are now all over the house), and some turkey-flavored Greenies in a package huge enough for sharing. Don't tell Mom, but Charmee got into the cabinet and bit open the bag so that all of us could have a Greenie binge on the kitchen floor. They were really delicous!



Thank you to Nels, Ed, Nitro, and Xing-Xing for makin' Charmee so happy!


DMM

5 comments:

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

wow, thats such a nice secret paws package you got!

Parker said...

It looks like a very good time was had by all!

Samantha & Mom said...

Great package of gifts and wonderful pictures. Secret Paws is the funnest thing.
Samantha & Tigger

Meowers from Missouri said...

you are furry, furry welcome, charmee! it is furry nice of you to share wif efurrycat there, too, efen going to the trouble of opening the tasty stuff all by yourself! nelson loved the pictures--you look kinda like him, specially with the excited pink nose sniffin' the fur mousie! have fun all summer with those goodies, charmee!!

purrs from
nels, ed, nitro, & xingxing

Anonymous said...

CRINKLE BALLS! I LOVE CRINKLE BALLS! the Lady got me 2 new ones an I showed her how much I 'preciate 'em by playin' with it fur 2 hours all around where she wuz tryin' to sleep last night so she could hear how much I was enjoying it.
Grr