Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Uh, oh ... I think that I need an INTERVENTION!

Gosh. I'm officially out-of-control. I must have an addictive personality, 'cuz I'm addicted to Temptations®, I've got a "use problem" with primo 'Nip, I attract "bad boys" like Rocky the Gutter Cat and Jake, my "tomfriend" ... and now I'm addicted to blogging, too!

I found this quiz when I was over at Darling Millie's bidding on a super-patriotic "Fourth of July" Gizzy Quilt. She's only 52% addicted, but I'm more than 3/4ths addicted! Help!

75%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Online Dating

8 comments:

Zoey and the furballs said...

Oh no! That's pretty serious. Even I'm only 61%.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We're 90% addicted!!!

snowforest said...

You are definitely addicted... I am pretty close with 72%

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I'm addicted too.Especially to temptations.

The Meezers or Billy said...

hey, i love that innervenshun show! you should be on it.

The Crew said...

Well, we're 73%! Mom thinks we should cut back a little.

Unknown said...

Oh Dear, I think I have a problem too - I'm 67% addicted - yikes! I think I'm 100% addicted to temp-tay-shuns, I can hear the rattle of the temp-tay-shun bag from anywhere in the house.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We scored 55%, and I think Mom is trying to prove that we're not THAT addicted since she tried to go cold turkey with us for SEVERAL days. That's not fair since she can at least visit blogs from work even if she can't leave comments. If only Bathsheba's extra toes could be used as a thumb!

~Jake