I've been cruisin' 'round the internet lookin' at bloggies featurin' 'NIP!
My mom does our 'nip in the microwave 'cuz dryin' it upside down from the ceiling takes too long (an' she gets tired of movin' it all over the place 'cuz Charmee keeps tryin' to "rescue" the dryin' 'nip).
Here's what she does ...
1. She harvests stalks of fresh 'nip leaves from our plants growin' outside in the backyard.
2. She carefully washes the 'nip in the sink while fending off Charmee's attacks an' Sparky Fuzzypants' head-butts.
3. Once washed an' dried off, Mom picks the leaves from the stalks an' places them in a single layer on a paper towel.
4. The paper towel is placed in the microwave an' nuked on "high" for 65 seconds.
5. The dried 'nip is removed from the microwave an' crumbled into 'nip flakes.
6. The dried 'nip flakes can then be spread on scratching posts, put into socks or toys for playin', or eaten!