Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger?!?


Millie's sister Jasmine nominated me to be a Rockin' Girl Blogger! An' so did the wonderful lady cats of the Ballicus Blog: Brainball, Dorydoo, and Marilyn MonREOW! How cool is that?!?

I am happy to have the honor, but I'm wonderin' if it comes with a tiara and a glittery sash to wear across my chest? I'd look GOOD in a tiara. Hmm ...

Moooommmmm? Would you make me a tiara an' a glittery sash?

As an honoree, I get to nominate some of my friends in the blogosphere to share this distinction. Afterall, we bloggin' feline ladies of a certain age rock just as hard as the youngsters ... and we look pretty darn hot, too!

So I'm nominating:

1. My cousin Zoey who is MORE than holdin' her own in a household full of kittens!

2. Anastasia of the Cat Realm who's brought back mod wigs and oversized sunglasses ... Rockin' catitude to the MAX!

3. Fat Cat Muffin ... I don't know of any feline in the blogosphere who has a more rockin' name than Muffin does.

4. Monica AND Phoebe, co-chairs of the Pablo Fan Club, who keep us up-to-date on the denizen of West Hobart without losin' their own unique voices and perspectives. Rock on, babes!

5. L.C. ... feline blur and protector of the Big Thing ... who rules the roost and the wilds of her backyard keepin' her neighborhood safe from voles and other interlopers ... an' then tells us all about it. Oh, an' she loves HAM and SHRIMP! If that's not the definition of a Rockin' Girl Blogger, then I don't know what is!!!

1 comment:

The Cat Realm said...

T H A N K Y O U !!!!
Of course I know that I am a rocking blogger girl - but I find it awesome of you to recognize it too!!!
I am thrilled (don´t tell anyone that I got soo excited - someone with my catitude doesn´t usually show how excited I really am).
I will work on a thank you post right away!
You Rock DaisyMae Maus, I always knew that!
Yours truly
Anastasia