We know lots of stuff 'bout bein' kitties, 'cuz ... well, duh! But what do we really know 'bout the 'beans who share our lives and homes?
They eat a whole lot?
Their litter boxes sometimes smell a whole lot worse than ours?
Well, there's much, much more that we need to know!!!
In order to inform an' amuse, I present a Thursday Thirteen 'bout the bodies of 'beans!
Take some notes, cats an' kittens!
The human body is a machine that is full of wonder. This collection of human body facts will leave you wondering why in the heck they were designed the way they were.
1. Scientists say the higher a 'bean's I.Q., the more a 'bean dreams.
2. The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
3. 'Beans use 200 muscles to take a single step.
4. The average woman 'bean is 5 inches shorter than the average man (an' Mom is three inches taller than the average man).
5. 'Bean's big toes have two bones each while the rest have three, an' a pair of human feet contain 250,000 sweat glands. There is about one trillion bacteria on each of 'bean foot. (No WONDER they smell so awful! It's a good thing that 'beans only have TWO feet instead of four!).
6. A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball ('cept when 'beans get "elderly" ... that's when their bladders seem to mysteriously shrink an' they're using the human litter box a squillion times a day).
7. The acid in a 'bean's stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades. Who's stupid enough to eat a razor blade anyway?
8. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica.
9. It takes the food seven seconds to get from a 'bean's mouth to the stomach.
10. The average human dream lasts 2-3 seconds ... an' is in black-and-white (like ME! ... Go Tuxies!).
11. Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair. Yet another argument against waxing???
12. At the moment of conception, 'beans spend about half an hour as a single cell.
13. An' a 'bean's thumb is the same length as his/her nose.
Okay, 'beans ... Fess up! At this very moment I know full well you are putting this last fact to the test...now remove your thumb from your nose and pass this on to the friends you think might be interested in comparing their thumbs to their noses as well ......