Thursday Thirteen: How come Mom didn't pack ME?
What did Mom pack into the black masheen for her trip in the space that I would have taken up (along with my litterbox an' stinky goodness an' Temptations)?
1. An orange four-person tent for one person
2. Aerobed and buckwheat hull pillow in a satin pillowcase
3. Brand-new LL Bean sleeping bag
4. Television set with batteries to watch “CSI” in the tent
5. Large, medium, and super-small plum luggage from LL Bean ... monogrammed
6. Entire wardrobe of jeans, underwear, socks, and bras ... plus t-shirts,swimsuit, jacket, gloves, hat
7. Special Nike shoes that talk to her iPod and the iPod (an' her ugly Birkenstocks an' bloo Crocs for swimmin')
8. Comfy chair an’ some books
9. Purple lantern for in-the-dark trips to the bathroom (an’ toilet paper)
10. $20.00 in quarters so that she can take showers plus shampoo an' mosquito repellant
11. Food and stuff to cook it with including propane
12. Key chain with our photos in it
13. All of the adapters for charging, inflating, etc.
I wanna stow away in the black masheen an’ go with Mom. I’m gonna miss her while she’s gone ... I hope that she’s gonna miss me. She’d BETTER miss me. In fact, she’d better bring me back some furry nice presents!