Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast #41 ... Where'd they come up with these questions, anyway?


Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?


Surprised in a good way? Or just surprised?
I guess that I was really surprised ... but not in a good way ... last Hallowe'en when I got a phone call from my Uncle Jerry just after my Uncle Rich had died. I suppose that I might have been more shocked than surprised, though.

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.


My eyes are a nice shade of blue-green, but I wish they were bigger?

My eyes are on the front of my head, but I wish they were on the back???

Gosh, this is such an odd question/statement/fill-in-the-blanks.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?


Just when I thought the previous question was the weirdest one in this FF ... comes a Beanie Baby question.

I'm not a Beanie Baby fan, so I really don't know a whole lot about them. Perhaps I'd be a cheetah? My name would be ... Cheddar Cheetah.

I actually ... almost ... named Pumpkin "Cheddar Cheez" ... He's probably glad ... and grateful ... that I didn't.

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.


I drink Pom juice and take vitamins ... Oh, and I take the stairs instead of elevators/escalators ... And leave most of my high heels in their plastic boxes.

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?


I was travelling with a bunch of trial sized toothpastes (Crest, Colgate, Mentadent, Aim, Aqua Fresh). You know, I was using them up to save space in my travel case. Anyway, I had a sample of Sensadyne Pronamel and I hated the taste and the fact that it burned my gums something fierce.

The Crest mint I've been using up (FINALLY!) at home was making me throw up each morning.

My favorite toothpaste is Mentadent with the pretty blue stripes and my least favorite is this lemon junk from Go Smile ... eeeewwwww. It tastes HORRIBLE.

2 comments:

Boy said...

Haha...funny questions indeed! But it made me gotted to know a wittle more about you!

Ramses said...

If you wanna know more about Beanie Baby's you'd better talk to the boy, he's got a huge collection of just the cat ones! At least he recognizes that us cats are far superior to all others! ;)