Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Fill-in #48

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2007
#50

Fill in the lyrics ... with the correct ones or ones of your own :-) Have fun!

1. Away in a manger, no room for a -nother living creature because it's chock-full like my utility room.
2. Dashing through the snow, in a -rush to get to the bathroom before anyone else.
3. Hark! The herald angels -demanded. No one learned a single thing by talking.
4. It's coming on Christmas -or so claimed the man in the bloo shorts when his replacement lost Mom's package of $75.00 worth of gold AMC movie tickets that she had purchased for her honor society officers for Christmas and then had to pinch-hit with ones from her personal stash.
5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, Though I knew it was -a lost cause?
6. That Christmas magic's brought this tale -to the local police precinct. Arraignment is scheduled for December 30th at 9:00 AM at the Hall of Justice. Next?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to -dinner with my girls at Outback Steakhouse, tomorrow my plans include FINALLY getting the Christmas newsletter into the Christmas cards and getting those eighty-two bad-boys into the mailbox(!) and Sunday, I want to sleep late (but I'm not gonna get to because I have some Christmas shopping to do at the San Diego Zoo!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend! Thanks for playing :-)