FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2007 #52I'm doing it a bit differently this week...below are movie quotes. Don't stress about filling them in correctly, just put something funny or applicable, or hey, if you DO know it, feel free to fill it in correctly!
I'll have the correct fill-ins up on my blog, along with the movie title and the character name who spoke the line...AND below that my fill-in goofy answers :-) Enjoy!
1. "I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, _organs_, _orafices_."
2. "Why is _the toilet paper_ always gone?"
3. "Harold, *everyone* has the right to make an _idiot of himself sometime_."
4. "Nine companions, so be it. You shall be _my loaf of homeslices_."
5. "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to _fight ... for the right ... to parrrrr-ttttaaayyyyy_."
6. "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could _be worn comfortably on either foot_."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _maybe going to a movie_, tomorrow my plans include _seeing my financial guy and having lunch with my mom (along with some full-contact shopping)_ and Sunday, I want to _SLEEP_!