Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Memes: Friday's Feast an' Friday Fill-ins

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Seven
January 25th, 2008
Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?


That really depends on the day ... I guess that I’ll look at an “average” day and say about five big, hearty laughs.

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?


I have four pair of prescription sunglasses and actually picked up the fourth pair just last week with my vision care insurance. They’re black RayBan wrap-arounds and I think that I look rather cool in them.  They have an ugly case, though ... And being wrap-arounds, they don't fit into any of my other cases ... except maybe the brown Vera Wang case ... 

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?


That’s an easy one: Alaska.

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city
.

The best thing about San Diego isn’t the weather, the world-class zoo, or professional sports. The BEST thing about San Diego is that you can get ANYWHERE in the county in an hour’s time by freeway (barring traffic jam).

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?


I’m partial to pale gray. I like cloudy weather, so pale gray would suit me just fine.


FRIDAY, JANUARY 25, 2008
#56

1. _NOTHING_ makes me happy. I take complete responsibility for my own happiness.

2. I would like _a $5,000 pair of Tiffany solitaires_, please.

3. _Orange juice mixed with “Sir Strawberry” juice from Trader Joe’s_ tastes SO good! It's the "Tequila Sunrise" for me as I'm allergic to alcohol products.

4. _Thursday_ is my favorite day of the week because _”CSI” is on, I’m within spitting distance of the weekend, and it’s sometimes the last day of the work-week ... Oh, and my birthday is on Thanksgiving AND thus, a Thursday, this year_.

5. _My straight white teeth, my sense of humor, and my blue eyes are_ my best features.

6. We could learn so much from _listening to others_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _having dinner with Marisol, MaryRose, and Debbie at Outback Steakhouse_, tomorrow my plans include _working on the afghan I’m making for my cousin’s first child_ and Sunday, I want to _SLEEP IN and make new seating charts for my students (I change their seats every three weeks)_!

No comments: