THURSDAY THIRTEEN: Rainy Days at my house an' what we like to do ...
1. Mom prefers that it rain on the weekends so that she can be at home ENJOYIN' the rain, but she hurries home when it's raining during the week ... an' spends more time with US. Quality "Mom"-time.
2. Rainy weather is SOUP weather, so when Mom nukes some soup, we get to sample it. Charmee is especially fond of soup. He gets a tiny bowl an' gets to eat it at the table. Mom has to blow on his soup first ... hee, hee.
3. The temperature drops an' the heater comes on like magic. The heater feels furry nice on chilly ears an' paw pads. Mom doesn't like to have the heater turned on (she's ALWAYS nice an' warm), but Charmee has small furs ... so he likes it a whole bunch. The rest of us just enjoy the change of pace.
4. Snails crawl around on the porch. They're fun to watch through the windows or the screen door. Mom kicks them off of the porch an' into the street, but SOMEHOW, they get back up there! Earthworms get up on the porch, too. Sometimes they wiggle through the screen door ... an' then they get eaten (burp).
5. Two words: Fire place!
6. Snuggling time ... in the recliner ... with a fleece blankie ... oh, yeah.
7. Mom has tea ... an' it always smells furry good, so when it cools down, we sneak sniffs an' tastes. It tastes kinda yucky (in case you're curious).
8. Laundry gets done, so there are piles of warm clothes to burrow into.
9. The oscillating fan an' ceiling fans get turned "off" so that Mom can hear the raindrops. Havin' the fans off makes the house warmer an' snugglier.
10. TELEVISION SHOWS get watched 'cuz it's too wet outside for Mom to BE outside. More snuggling time in the recliner.
11. We get to watch the water drip down the windows ... It's furry relaxing.
12. The fur gets rinsed off of the window screens. There's always A LOT of fur on the screens an' it's almost TOTALLY fur from Sparky Fuzzypants.
13. Efurrything smells furry clean when Mom finally opens the windows again.
Ahhhh ... rainy weather is a furry nice change of pace.