Cocoa Puff here ...
I was jealous that Sparky Fuzzypants got tagged by Grr to do the "Seven Random Things" Meme that I bumped him out of the way and stole his share of the Temptations last night. He was sad (Mom gave him some more). I'm furry THRILLED that I got tagged by Missy Blue Eyes to do it myself. What an honor!
The rules of this Meme are: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random kitties at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each one know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I am the only Feline American that Mom "bought." I was dropped off at the South San Diego Vet Hospital when I was six weeks old. The vet techs had put me into a little prison in the lobby so that people could see me an' ADOPT me. Mom fell for my cute self an' she paid the $20.00 adoption fee to ransom me.
2. My name was originally "Killer" ... The name doesn't suit me in the slightest 'cuz I'm just a big teddy bear of a guy.
3. I'm completely black except for my whiskers which are either white or black: I have both.
4. I weigh 26 pounds. Mom describes me as a "furry ottoman on toothpicks" 'cuz my body is floofy, but my legs are Meezer-skinny.
5. I have a tiny boy's meow.
6. On Hallowe'en of 1997, I won the V-E-T's costume contest by dressing up as a hula-girl. The prize was a free hooha-ectomy.
7. Asparagus is my FAVORITE vegetable. Mom grills them with olive oil an' dangles them point-down while I snap them up. Yum!
I'll bet that efurry cat has already been tagged for the Meme, so I'll tag the other Feline Americans: DaisyMae Maus, Lucky Charmz, an' Pumpkin to do this Meme on Sunday. Sound good?