FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2008
#581. I'm looking forward to _the Oscars ... even though I haven't seen very many films this year (let alone ones that have been nominated)_.
2. _New Orleans (but not during Mardi Gras)_ is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with _the idea of taking another vacation by car. I may actually get to take one this spring (keep your fingers crossed)_.
4. Six of one, _half a dozen of the other_.
5. Addiction _seems to be the celebrity "thing" of the moment_.
6. The _ninth grade boys in my third period class_ crack me up! You'd really have to be there to understand how much they remind me of three-month-old Lab puppies. They'd pretty well do anything that I asked of them and they try very, very hard to please. Yesterday, I had seven boys and two girls helping me to fill salad deliveries for the staff luncheon that I was hosting. We worked assembly-line style with each student in charge of an ingredient. Then they were sent all over the campus to delivery the lunches. Such eagerness ... they're such puppies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _eating out with my mom_, tomorrow my plans include _making the 185 chocolate roses needed before Valentine's Day_ and Sunday, I want to _finish one of the baby afghans_!