Today's Thursday Thirteen features all of the stuff that needs doin' before Valentine's Day. Some of the stuff is ours to do, but MOST of the stuff is for Mom.
1. Address, sign, fill, lick, stamp, an' mail the Valentines.
2. Shop for presents for Mom's "girls" for the next Outback dinner (it's Mom's turn to pay, too).
3. Select Valentine gift for student aide to go with nifty Sephora make-up bag.
4. Finish afghan for Mom's cousin.
5. Box up presents for Mom's auntie an' cousins. Put 'em in the mail.
6. Finish 'nip Valentine puffs for our friends an' Valentines. Address plastic package pouches an' put 'em in the mail.
7. Clean up after hostin' ANOTHER faculty fund-raising luncheon at school today (Chinese Chicken Salad for Chinese New Year).
8. Write lesson plan for principal so that he won't be so freaked out when the SAIT team arrives next week for an inspection ... Mom stayed late this afternoon to do it right away.
9. Progress reports are due tomorrow afternoon.
10. Before she can do the progress reports, she has to grade agendas, vocabulary, and silent reading logs plus proctor three spelling tests and three vocabulary tests ... grade 'em all ... an' put them into the gradebook an' the computer.
11. Make 185 more chocolate roses for the Valentine's Day sale.
12. Get trained on Data Director.
13. Make two more afghans: One for a colleague (girl) an' one for a former student (doesn't know yet).
Maybe Mom will have some time to charge the school camera an' take photos of us for the Photo Hunt THIS weekend?!?
Oh, an' Mom needs to get us some neat-o Valentine's Day stuff 'cuz she loves us the best.