FRIDAY, MARCH 21, 2008
Friday Fill-In #64
1. _Being on vacation_ is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields _are located one exit north of the Flower Fields in Carlsbad, CA_.
3. _A chocolate-covered blackberry_ sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does _eating pizza_ make me feel so good?!
5. _New Orleans_ is something I've always wanted to see.
6. It's sad when _beloved pets die_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _absolutely nothing_, tomorrow my plans include _lazing around the house_ and Sunday, I want to _eat ham_!
Feast One Hundred & Eighty Four
March 21st, 2008
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
It would depend upon the city. Seattle, yes. San Diego with an ocean view, yes. Los Angeles ... heck no.
Who is the cutest kid you know?
The cutest kid I know is a ninth grader named Shaq. He has darling dimples and an impish personality. He’s also about five feet tall and isn’t likely to get much taller (unlike his namesake). He’s very bright and has a sophisticated sense of humor.
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard _that we’d be getting checks for “economic stimulus” this year_.
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
Franklin Templeton Investments.
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
I take a Centrum, two cinnamon capsules, a calcium tablet, and an Estroven.