Friday Fill-Ins #74
Questions courtesy of MindFul Mimi who had some thought- provoking ones this week; thank you, Mimi!
I'd love to feature your questions, if you'd like to leave some for future use please feel free!
1. For me _following instructions to the letter____ is the opposite of creativity.
2. _"Harry Potter #7"_ was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because _my cats get to post whatever they want on the other six days ... Fridays are MINE (so back off, Maus)_.
4. In nature I like looking at _"plants, an' birds, an' rocks, an' things"_.
5. _A DEMOCRAT_ should win the US elections (I'm really not too picky 'bout which one).
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was _way too long ago because I can't remember ... That's sad, isn't it?_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _attending a retirement tea at the Westgate Hotel for our school librarian and our school nurse_, tomorrow my plans include _going to watch "Sex and the City"_ and Sunday, I want to _sleep late because the next two weeks are hell-on-wheels for me_!