Friday Fill-Ins #72
Questions courtesy of Jennifer this week, thanks!!! I'd love to feature your questions, if you'd like to leave some for future use!
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to _eat tuna ... and the Feline Americans really like it, so they have to get it from Grandad if they want any_!
2. _Oh, gosh ... The darn calendar_ reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my _alarm clock. I’d be late to everything if I didn’t have a reliable alarm to wake me each weekday_.
4. _Hot air ballooning in Del Mar and/or Temecula_ and _stock car racing in Las Vegas at a driving school_ are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons _make lemonade, have a lemonade stand, make a ton of money ... and then buy what you really want_.
6. _Cross-country trips with my family_ are my favorite childhood memories.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading my new Entertainment Weekly_, tomorrow my plans include _a whole lot of cleaning as Uncle Jerry arrives on Wednesday_ and Sunday, I want to _rest_!
Feast One Hundred & Ninety One
May 16th, 2008
What is the nearest big city to your home?
Los Angeles is about 120 miles up the I-5 from my house depending on the amount of Caltrans construction/renovation going on.
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
I am a consummate secret-keeper. Confidences will go with me to the grave. I give myself a 10 plus.
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
A little longer than chin-length, dark ash blonde neutral (it’s more like light-ish brown), very fine and very straight; bobbed with bangs.
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
Talented. I’m a very good driver (not in the "Rainman" sense) with highly developed skills. I drive a small black Honda five-speed. I follow nearly all of the traffic rules except speed limit; I speed all the time.
When was the last time you had a really bad week?
My weeks have been uneven since I started teaching eighteen years ago. My really bad week was May 22nd - 28th, 2006: That was when I got mugged. The anniversary of that event is next week, but I'm doing my very best to put it into the past.