Once again, there's no Friday's Feast, so I'm just doin' the fill-ins this week ...
Oh, an' don't tell Charmee: I'm takin' all the money from his piggy to buy Temptations. He got really angry last time I even got in there to change coins for folding money ... This time, the money's gonna get GONE.
Friday Fill-Ins #83
1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to __February 2, 1985 and kick some major butt__.
2. Give me _land, lots of land, under starry skies above ... don’t fence me in_ or give me _elbow room, elbow room ... gotta, gotta get me some elbow room_.
3. I am listening to _my inner monologue as most others give really crappy advice_.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking __exactly the same things that I’m thinking, but in a different language_.
5. I'll always be _a grammarian ... despite the horrible grammar, diction, and syntax used by people with louder voices than mine_.
6. My idea of a good time includes _music and good food_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _actually, today was pretty darn good with lunch at Boomerangs_, tomorrow my plans include _sleeping late_ and Sunday, I want to _go and see a movie ... maybe_!