Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt #103: TRIANGLE(S)

Today's Photo Hunter's theme is TRIANGLE(S)!

We're usin' some poetic license with the theme 'cuz we're cats an' we don't do much math ... an' most of our stuff is either round or a rectangle ...

But if you look at these photos, you might be able to see some triangles in the shape of the hat an' the shapes of their noses ... right?

This is Bumbly-Spark ...

An' his partner-in-crime, the Charmbly-Bee ... 


12 comments:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We hope you got lots of treats for wearing those hats.You look very sweet. Happy Easter

Cheyenne -Millie said...

That first photo is so funny! I think it is also cute... but I can understand that look on your face (second photo)! I would be upset if mom put a hat on me!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Mum is stil trying to get photo's of me in a hat for easter. I keep running. What is yur secret, they are very good.


Happy Easter

GJ xx

Parker said...

I see the triangles!!!

Tuck said...

I had to whap my mom for laughing. Poor kitties...

Lux said...

I love those photos - so cute!!! :)

Christine and FAZ said...

i laughed so much I fell off the table. Fabulous photos. FAZ

Daisy said...

I don't care about the triangles, I just love seeing little Bumbly-Spark and Charmbly-Bee!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Easter!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a real buzzz! Cute hat on both kitties!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You two are so cute! The expressions on your faces are priceless!