Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday's Feast #18

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.

I actually have two things that I'd never want to own: a gun and/or a reptile.

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

Silky, fine, and straight; Garnier Nutrisse #63; bangs and slightly above the shoulders bob.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.

I'll never forget ... anything. I have a really good memory for facts, names, faces ... you name it.

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?

I'd like to be my current principal for one day. I'd act like me but live in his body. My friends/colleagues would be flummoxed, but they'd be really happy for at least a couple of hours.

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

I love ALL animals including reptiles.

4 comments:

Zoey and the furballs said...

Amen on the gun sister. Daddy has one (he hunts - well does it count if he never actually gets anything or is that just armed hiking?) but Mommy doesn't like it and she won't even go down the reptile aisle at PetSmart.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Armed hiking sounds furry interesting. Hi, Zoey (and furballs)! Have a marvelous weekend napping on your dad!
DMM

Daisy said...

Guns are bad. But I think lizards are good.

Around Your Wrist said...

i like the principal switch. it would be very good to have your friends happy. have you heard anything about him leaving?

mama's afraid to have a gun...because she would use it.

btw, mama's kidneys are FINE!

--suz