Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Feast #24



Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…


Oh, that's an easy one ... The best thing about where I live is that the mortgage is paid-in-full and I have a seven minute commute to work (on surface streets, no less)!


Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).


This one would sell itself: Elim-a-stench. The name says it all. It would come in two formulas: Smell U Later and Supa-Sweaty.


Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?


The last thing that I installed was iPod Liberator ... This software allows me to resurrect my iPod libraries when things crash or otherwise skitch out.


Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?


Today? Huh. I suppose I would get TWO awards: "Most Likely to Have Swollen Ankles from Standing Too Darn Long" and "Most Likely to Know How Graduation is Supposed to Work (Because None of the Administrators Seem to Remember from Year-to-Year)" ... Unfortunately, each award only comes with a slighly lame certificate printed on a deskjet printer and framed in a 99¢ Store frame ... No cash award. Drat.


Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?


I like turquoise with gun metal gray; ballet pink with navy blue; deep purple with black; and tobacco brown with magenta. I find that those combinations tend to work on everyone who wears them regardless of age or gender.

My closet is organized like those Garanimals that came out when I was a pre-teen ... Hard to screw up 'cuz all you needed to do was match up the animals on the tags. Since I'm NOT a morning person by any stretch, having a "system" of color-coordination works for me. I like the previously mentioned combos the best.

7 comments:

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Oh wow, thowse are grate queshtuns. We feel like we know sooo much abowt yoo....yoo whare dee-oddur=rant and have an iPOD. Yoo are so cul DaisyMae.

JT said...

That really is a fantastic commute! The Feeders have much longer commutes to work. My commute is pretty good too... from the bed to the sofa. Sometimes I stop by my food bowl on the way.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Only 7 minutes!!! Mommy says that theirs is similar, but since mommy walks to work, it takes her more like 40 minutes.

Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisy said...

Garanimals are great! I think I need a way to organize my fashions, too.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Wonderful answers to these questions.
mommie thinks she needs to take inventory of her closet now. I'll go help.
~~Caesar

Zoey and the furballs said...

Your answers are much better than ours. Mommy had to work today (shocking since it's a Friday) and she's furry tired so she didn't have time to be clever. Plus she's down because it's McKenzie's birthday and she misses him.