Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mmmm ... Treats!

Mom went to PetSmart yesterday to buy more Sheba and came across a new Temptations treat called Dentabites. These "bites" are not to be confused with another Whiskas product called Dentabits ... Those I didn't like much. Too crunchy. I like my treats like in that old "The Farside" cartoon about the polar bears and the igloo ... "Hard on the outside with a soft center."

Anyway, Fudgie and I nearly ate the entire bag ... And if Mom leaves the pack on the counter, who knows??

The Dentabites combine two of my favorite snacks into one ... On the outside, you get a chlorophyll shell that tastes pretty much like the chicken flavor of Feline Greenies. The inside is gushy like a Temptation and kinda chicken-y, too. Yum.

Uh, oh ... I did find some disgusting info about "over eating" the Dentabites. Something about runny green poop. Yuck. I think that I'll go easy on those treats, after all. I don't think that I'll give 'em up, though.

So, if your Mom lets you come along to the cat grocery, you need to start begging for Dentabites in addition to your regular treats/snacks. This might be a good opportunity to get both instead of just one package (unless your Mom shops like ours ... she just tosses bunches into the cart because she says that gasoline is more expensive than stocking up).

Good luck!
DaisyMae Maus

6 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Hmmmm....maybe Meowma will bring some of these home next!

Rascal said...

Thanks for the treat review, DaisyMae. These sound like a must try.

Fat Eric said...

Mmmm...treats...drools. I don't think we have the same treats here in the UK, we have the crunchy Whiskas Dentabits though and I really like those. My mum says they are good for my teeth but only if I crunch them, I have a tendency to swallow everything whole...

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Fat Eric ... According to the web, these treats are available in Canada and the UK. You've got to try them even if you do just swallow them whole (like Pumpkin does). They're really good and they freshen the breath, too ... Not that I'm alluding to anything less than minty fresh on your part. Mom buys Greenies for my dawg cousin, Shadow. His breath is rather odious ... Mom calls it "doggie poo breath" ... Yeeeuuuckkk.
DaisyMae Maus

Unknown said...

Those sound pretty good - need to give our mom a hint to pick some up. Not that it would do us much good because they hide all the treats in the cuppard where we can't get to them. Just because we helped ourselves one time too many. -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's summfing else furr mum to put on her Mericky shopping list. When she went shopping this week she found Tem-tay-shuns furr the furrst time cuz we cudn't get them in the UK befurr. But thay only had Salmon an Chicken. YUMMY!!! We nefurr had them befurr Grr midnight and Cocoa sent them to us .Thay're the best.