Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, September 08, 2006

My goal ...

Well, as you can tell from my hit counter, I'm well on my way to my 1,500th hit. I figure that I should make a goal for myself to see if I can get three thousand hits on my hit counter by Hallowe'en. Do you think that I can do it? If I make my three thousandth hit before Hallowe'en, I promise to post some particularly embarrassing photos of the Feline Americans (and myself) in Hallowe'en costumes. I'll even post the INCREDIBLY humiliating photo of Cocoa Puff in the costume that won him a free neutering about nine years ago. It's hilarious!

So, tell your friends and neighbors (feline and human) to show me the love with masses of hits on my blog, and I'll give up the dirt in the form of some blackmail-worthy photos of we cats in compromising costuming.

Whaddya think?

DaisyMae Maus

No comments: