Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Midnight got her Temptations® prize pack ALREADY!

Three cheers to the lady (and the man) in the bloo shorts for getting Midnight's Temptations® prize pack to her in less than 24 hours! I rushed Mom on Friday after the Feline Americans and I did our shoppin' at PetSmart. I wanted the winner of my very first contest (200th POST!) to have the package as soon as possible, but I never imagined that it would arrive there THIS FAST! I have to show you ...

Here are Midnight (and Grr and Cocoa) investigating the contents of the prize pack! Thanks to the Lady of Grr, Midnight & Cocoa for taking (and posting) these fabulous photos!

There will be more contests in the future with FABULOUS PRIZES, so be sure that you enter each and efurry one of them for a chance to be the WINNER!!!

1 comment:

infuse bone graft lawyers said...

I wonder how are they going to handle that?