Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday's Feast #20

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.

1. Anxiety
2. Anger
3. Frustration

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.

I'm fond of the "black masheen" that I've owned for fourteen-and-a-half years, but I'd like a Mercedes Benz Kompressor convertible in black with a garage to park it in.

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.


"Woke up ... fell out of bed ... dragged a comb across my head ..." doesn't begin to cover my M-F daily routine.

Six o'clock alarm followed by an inappropriate curse word.
Stumble into the bathroom to go potty, then shower.
Dry off and put nightgown back on.
Make-up and comb wet hair so that it doesn't dry "oddly".
Eat something that won't make me barf and drink half a cup of juice.
Lie back down for a half-hour cuddle with Charmee and DaisyMae.
Seven o'clock alarm.
Maybe hit snooze for nine more minutes.
Dress ... grab school bag and prepacked lunch.
Into car and at school before 7:35 AM.
Get lessons onto boards before greeting 8:05 AM first period class.

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?

I emailed "Dear Abby" two days ago hoping to get some national (international?) negative press for Earl Scheib. I haven't heard from Miss "Dear Abby" yet.

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?

Nope. Not even vaguely interested in a podcast. Probably never will be.

4 comments:

Zoey and the furballs said...

I like the Kompressor. It's snazzy.

Parker said...

Now Mommy has that song running through her head. She says "thanks"!

Daisy said...

My Mommie wrote an e-mail to an author after reading his book, to tell him how much she enjoyed it. And he wrote back!

The Meezers or Billy said...

mommy says that her salad would be "a bowl of oatmeal tried to stare me down, and won" - she just loves John Prine. She's weird.