Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Uh, oh ...

Christmas Carols for the Psychologically Challenged
Otherwise known as "Song Titles to Offend EVERYONE"


1. Schizophrenia -- Do You Hear What I Hear, the Voices, the Voices?

2. Amnesia -- I Don't Remember If I'll be Home for Christmas

3. Narcissistic Personality Disorder  -- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

4. Bipolar Disorder (Manic Episode) -- Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Streets And Stores And Office And Town And Cars And Buses And Trucks And Trees And Fire Hydrants And.......

5. Multiple Personality Disorder --We Three Kings Disoriented Are

6. Paranoid -- Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Us

7. Borderline Personality Disorder -- You Better Watch Out, You Better not Shout, I'm Gonna' Cry, and I'll NOT Tell You Why

8. Antisocial Personality Disorder -- Thoughts of Roasting You On an Open Fire

9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder -- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

10. Agoraphobia -- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

11. Alzheimer's Disease/Senile Dementia -- Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House in My Slippers and Robe

12. Oppositional Defiant Disorder -- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House

13. Social Anxiety Disorder -- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

14. ADHD -- We Wish You......Hey Look!! It's Snowing!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe! the Lady really enjoyed those. she even knows some of 'em herownself - 'specially #9 and 14.

Anonymous said...

Lol...Great List :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is PERFECT!!!! My human is going off to send everyone she knows who are therapists to come to your blog!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Merry Ch............ooooo sparkly thing!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Mommy Bean almost spitted her drink outs. It's funny to see stuff come outs of beans noses!

Thank you for stopping by. I watch her alot more lately, I don'ts want anythings to happen to hers.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We're not sure what disorder this is, but we thought of "Granma Got Run Over By My Pickup" (thatll teach her to refuse to move to a nursing home)...

Great songs! We loved all of them.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Great list. Really enjoyed it.

Hot(M)BC said...

OMG! Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and... Oh that's Mom all ofur! haaaaaaahahahaha!
Love it Daisy Mae! Great list :)
Purrrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Anonymous said...

Here's another one -

Bipolar Disorder (Depressive episode): "I'll Be Home For Christmas, But Who Really Cares?"