Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Memes: Friday's Feast an' Friday Fill-ins

FRIDAY, MARCH 21, 2008
Friday Fill-In #64

1. _Being on vacation_ is so exciting!

2. Strawberry fields _are located one exit north of the Flower Fields in Carlsbad, CA_.

3. _A chocolate-covered blackberry_ sounds like it would taste delicious!

4. Why does _eating pizza_ make me feel so good?!

5. _New Orleans_ is something I've always wanted to see.

6. It's sad when _beloved pets die_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _absolutely nothing_, tomorrow my plans include _lazing around the house_ and Sunday, I want to _eat ham_!

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Four
March 21st, 2008 


Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

It would depend upon the city. Seattle, yes. San Diego with an ocean view, yes. Los Angeles ... heck no.

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?

The cutest kid I know is a ninth grader named Shaq. He has darling dimples and an impish personality. He’s also about five feet tall and isn’t likely to get much taller (unlike his namesake). He’s very bright and has a sophisticated sense of humor.

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard _that we’d be getting checks for “economic stimulus” this year_.

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

Franklin Templeton Investments.

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

I take a Centrum, two cinnamon capsules, a calcium tablet, and an Estroven.

2 comments:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wut'z "economic stimulus?"
laffin an laffin!
luv--jh

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

We agree with you on LA yukkie yukkie, that where my mama bean's mama is from.