Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-In and Friday's Feast

Friday Fill-Ins #76
1. _A hot air balloon trip from Del Mar to Temecula_ is high up on my bucket list.

2. My favorite quote is _”It is a tale told by an idiot ... full of sound and fury ... signifying nothing”_____; it's from _Act 5 Scene 5 from William Shakespeare’s “Macbeth”_____.

3. Skeezix the Cat and Kukka-Maria____ inspired me to start blogging.

4. Strawberries are best _on someone else’s plate____.

5. _I was already on vacation_ in the last dream I remember having.

6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is _in October ... right before the clocks change to “darker earlier” ... when the air is cool and it smells of night-blooming jasmine_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _watching junk on OnDemand_, tomorrow my plans include _taking my mom to lunch and finishing my Fathers Day shopping_ and Sunday, I want to _pack my bag as I’m leaving for Seattle on Monday afternoon for a seventeen day trip_!

Feast One Hundred & Ninety Three

Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

Neither ... I’m a pragmatist. I think rationally and I deliberate major decisions so that I do what’s right and not just what’s easy.

Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

I like hot pink ink for things like checks. I like Pilot Varsity disposable fountain pens. The Varsity comes in turquoise, hot pink, purple, navy, and black. I own and use all five colors on a regular basis.

Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure?  Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?

About once or twice a year, I go to ProfessioNails and get a mani/pedi. The rest of the year, I do it myself. I have better nail colors and I like to mix tints (I guess that I actually mean “layer” tints).

Main Course
Have you ever won anything online?  If so, what was it?

Other than auctions on eBay and through the Cat Blogosphere, the answer is no.

Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

I have a spare bedroom/utility room/ginormous closet where the computer lives.

No comments: