Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

An Award!



My super-handsome tomfriend, Jake, presented me with the Premio Dardos Award

I've paraphrased the gist of the award for you ... With the Premium Dardos, recognize the values that each blogger shows each day in commitment to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, personal etc. values that, in short, demonstrate their creativity in their thoughts and words.

I'm so honored that he bestowed this award on me (an' the Feline Americans, too ... I guess).   

In the spirit of the award, I must pass it along to five other deserving bloggers. I choose these wonderful blogs (even though they might have already received this award from others):

4 comments:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

What an honour! Congratuations, and great choices to pass the award on to!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh so COOL, thanks fer the awardie!

You certainly deserved it yerself and we are thrilled ta be mentioned fer it.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Oh, my! I came for a DaisyMae photo and see myself! I'll have to check out the other posts!

More smooches,
~Jake