Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines in 2009: Love is in the Air!


Happy Valentine's Day graphic from our furriends Maggy an' Zoey at Zoolatry.  Thanks, ladies!

Charmee an' Willow Valentine's Day 2008
Glitter Graphics
Charmee got Miss Willow's permission to be Valentines again this year an' he's furry happy 'bout it 'cuz ... despite his silly behavior an' running like a crazy cat ... Charmee's kinda shy.


Puffy an' China Cat Sunflower
Build your own Blingee

Cocoa Puff couldn't be more delighted to be China Cat's Valentine again this year.  He has been havin' his fur combed efurry day to keep himself extra handsome.


Pumpkin an' Dazey
Make custom Glitter Graphics

This is the THIRD  year that Dazey an' Pumpkin have been Valentines ... Pumpkin hopes that Dazey doesn't notice the cat-acne on his chin ... 


Sparky Fuzzypants actually had fun playin' the field last year, so he decided to try goin' stag again this year ... 
An' I got an extra special surprise from Rocky the Gutter Cat ... He asked ME to be his Valentine this year!  I received a special Valentine heart delivered by the man in the bloo shorts an' it is so pretty!  It has our pictures on the front an' a beautiful poem written by the "Rockaroonie" himself.  Swoon!  I plan to teleport over to Rocky's house this afternoon to share the primo 'nip that he sent along with his Valentine sentiments.  Hubba, hubba ...
But I won't forget my sweetie Jake ... He was my first (and second) Valentine ... Sigh


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EFURRYONE!



11 comments:

Forever Foster said...

Happy Valentines Day to you and your Family, DMM:)

Unknown said...

Pumpkin,
I'd be delighted to be your Valentine for the 3rd year in a row!!
Our mom has to go to a wedding today so you may not get a valentine in return, I hope that's ok? She's been busy with a sick Little Monkey and school too.

Smooches!
Dazey

The Monkeys said...

Happy Valentine's day!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Valentine's Day

Willow said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Especially to you, Charmee! I love my Valentine and was so happy that we could be Valentine's again. We do have a lot in common, like our love of high places! But I don't think that I would like red licorice...

Love and purrrrrrrrs, Willow

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Especially to you, Cocoa Puff! I'm so glad that we are Valentine's again for the 2nd year. I think we look lovely together - you with your silky black fur and my bright ginger fur!

Love and Purrrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Daisy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, too! I hope you have a day filled with hugs and kisses.

Just Ducky said...

Happy Valentine's Day.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

DaisyMae, You are a lucky ladycat to have had jake and now Rocky. I like alyy your valentines.

Happy Valentines Day from us!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wow! The Feline Americans sure know how to do Valentine's Day! DMM, I'm so glad that Rocky is your special guy this year. I think that Jake would be very happy that you are happy.

jenianddean said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Those are some great pictures.
--Jasper