Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I hab KrissMaus Cards!

Guess whut, efurryone?  The Lady ordered KrissMaus cards wif my picture on them so that I can send greetings to all of my furriends for the holidays!  I hab never had "holidays" before, but they sound inneresting an' possibly tasty ... so I'm definitely IN for some.

The Lady ordered my cards frum someplace called Vistaprint an' she said that those cards were coming wif stickers an' fancy labels wif mine address on them so that the man in the bloo shorts knows where they came from.  The Lady says that mine name is on the labels wif hers an' that mine WHOLE name is on the stickers.  I cannot wait to see mine cards.

We have commoo ... commyoo ... talked ... wif the innernets peeples 'bout getting onto the address list for the Cat Blogosphere an' getting addresses for our furriends.  The Lady says that she has many of the addresses already from DMM an' Charmee's cards, but if you have MOVED or somefing, you should send me an email at daisymaemausATyahooDOTcom an' get added to the list.  Oh, an' since I have a piggy of monies, I can send mine cards anywhere in the world ... So if you don't live in Sandy Eggo, no worries.

Toffee Kyoot Ripple Fuzzypants

5 comments:

Millie said...

Hi Toffee, I am so glad you are happy in your new forever home. Your Mom should still have my address. I will be happy to get one of your cards.

purrs,
Millie

Sparkle said...

We aren't sending out physical Christmas cards because I have so many friends it would cost way too much! Even with the discount that's going on at Zazzle right now (where I get my cards done). :-(

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Toffee guess what we got our cards from the same place with stickers too! We hope you have our address, we think you might. We enjoy chrissymouse exchange.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are figuring out OUR Chrissymouse cards too. It takes sone thought.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Oh it is so exciting to have a furever home Toffee! I remember all the fun I had exploring and snoopervising.
Dad wants to order us cards this year so thanks fur the suggestion of Vista Print. He has used them before and they are good.
Purrs
Timmy