Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Monday, January 05, 2009

Take the Daisy the Curly Cat quiz!

I was over at Skeezix's bloggie where I noticed a link to a quiz 'bout Daisy the Curly Cat that I had to take ('cuz I know a whole bunch 'bout Miss Daisy an' her bloggie.



I believe that my certificate an' an outstanding non-bitey-inducing score of 9/10 demonstrates my knowledge of Daisy! Pretty darn spiffy, huh?

After I took the Curly Quiz, I clicked the link to vote for Daisy in the 2008 Weblog Awards 'cuz she's a FINALIST! Be sure that you click on that link an' vote for her instead of those Cheezburger doods. Okay?

10 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Oooh a quiz! Fun.

The Devil Dog said...

Cool grade. We got a 70, which I thought wasn't bad. Or maybe it is?

Roxy

Chrissie said...

I did and got a 100! W00t! I also went and voted for her, too, 'cause she's nice.

Quill and Greyson said...

I'm on my way!

TabbyNormal said...

We didn't score as well as you did. But we did vote the same way.

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I got a really good score, but I think I still want dentition.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wow, interesting post. I's gonna put a linkie up on tha Cat Blogosphere so effurrycat can vote fur our Daisy.
Hmmm, a test. Maybe all those Sunday Cartoon and Monday Quizzes will pay off now. Hee hee.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Simba and Jazzi said...

You did really well in the quiz, well done.

Simba x

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your excellent score! I believe you may use your Certificate of Achievement on your resume now.

ps: Thanks for the link and note about the contest. I think Cheezburger will win, but it sure was fun to be nominated.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

DMM, I scored 100% on the Daisy test! Take that, Jake!

It looks like Daisy's main competition now is that nasty penquin site. We MUST stop that! Mom doesn't mean to cheat, but she found that she can vote more than once a day if she uses different computers.

~Bathsheba